- Safety and efficacy in children of SQ-standardised grass allergen tablet for sublingual immunotherapy (2008)
- Safety an efficacy in adults and children of SQ-standardised mite allergen tablet for sublingual immunotherapy (2009)
- High-dose sublingual immunotherapy with single-dose aqueous grass pollen extract in children is effective and safe: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study (2012).
- Immunogenicity and tolerability of recombinant serogroup B meningococcal vaccine administered with or without routine infant vaccinations according to different immunization schedules: a randomized controlled trial (2012).
- Infant formula containing galacto-and fructo-oligosaccharides and Bifidobacterium breve M-16V supports adequate growth and tolerance in healthy infants in a randomised, controlled, double-blind, prospective, multicentre study (2016)
- Side effects during subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) in children with allergic diseases. (2017)